The Solar Watermate delivers water anywhere you need it. Take water from any source - ocean, floodwater, lake - Our system accepts it all.
Clean energy from the sun.
No noise or dangerous fumes from constantly running gas generators.
Need power or water in a remote location?
Or after a storm or other natural disaster.
Avoid having to store or seek fuel for a generator.
· PV Array: As shown - 900 Watts (3 - 300W, 60 cell panels) - Typical 5-7 kWh/day
Options: Up to 2.6 kW (Up to 8 - 330W, 60 cell panels) - Typical 14-21 kWh/day
· Battery Bank: 4 Gel/VRLA - 10.8 kWh Rating, 5-6 kWh usable storage
Options: Up to 25 kWh Rating
· Inverter/Charger: 4 kW Cont. / 12 kW Surge; 120 VAC/60Hz AC, Pure Sine Wave
· Power Interfaces: 20 Amp Outlet, 30 Amp Outlet, 50 Amp Inlet - AC charging Inlet
Options: DC 12Volt Charging Socket; 2-4 USB Outlet
· Battery Monitoring: Bluetooth Enabled Monitor & Volt Meter
· Seawater Reverse Osmosis: 220 gallons per day of drinking water
(when operating continuously)
Option: 375 gal/day water production; more upon request
· Feed Water Delivery: 5 GPM, Self-Priming, Run Dry Tolerant
· Chassis: High quality, corrosion resistant, single piece enclosure;
US DOT certified: Manufacturers Certificate of Origin & VIN#
· Warranty: 12 Month Limited, 60 Month prorated battery and solar panel
Dimensions: 13' Long, 6' High, 7' Wide
Weight: Starts at 1,650 lbs
Inside Storage Volume: Approx 65 cu ft
DC Bus Voltage: 24 Volt (converter to
12V available as an option)
AC Power: 120 V, Pure Sine Wave
Have a generator you want to use to supplement the solar energy collection?
Occasional power from another source?
Just plug into the "shore power" interface (like on a boat) and you can take advantage of other sources of Ac electricity. This allows you to run a generator part time, storing the energy you aren't using so that you have shorter run time, less noise, less emission, and less fuel use.
Where there is sun, there is weather. This chassis used special treatments and high grade stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements, including salt near coastal environments. The seamless welded chassis provides durability and eliminates joints that are the usual source of weakness and corrosion.
The panels have a useful life of around 20 years. Battery life is typically 5 - 10 years, depending on how many deep cycles they experience, and can be replaced when necessary. Which means that the unit will deliver many years of electricity to meet you power needs.