Clean energy from the sun.
No noise or dangerous fumes from constantly running gas generators.
The Solar Workmate is assembled in Star, North Carolina. The military grade chassis is also made at the Star, NC manufacturing site.
Need power or water in a remote location?
Easily towed solar generator is a great solution.
Avoid having to store or seek fuel for a generator.
· PV Array: 3 - 300W 60 cell - 6-8+ kWh/Day
· Battery Bank: 4 Gel/VRLA - 10.8 kWh
· Inverter/Charger: 4 kW Cont. / 12 kW Surge; 120 VAC/60Hz AC, Pure Sine Wave
· Power Interfaces: 20 Amp outlet, 30 Amp Outlet, 50 Amp - AC charging Inlet
· Battery Monitoring: Bluetooth Enabled Monitor & Volt Meter
· Seawater Reverse Osmosis: 220 gallons per day of drinking water
· Feed Water Delivery: 5 GPM, Self-Priming, Run Dry Tolerant
· Chassis: High quality, corrosion resistant, single piece enclosure;
US DOT certified: MCO & VIN#
· Warranty: 12 Month Limited, 60 Month prorated battery warranty
Dimensions: 13' Long, 6' High, 7' Wide
Weight: Starts at 1,650 lbs
Inside Storage Volume: Approx 65 cu ft
DC Bus Voltage: 24 Volt (converter to
12V available as an option)
Have a generator you want to use to supplement the solar energy collection?
Occasional power from another source?
Just plug into the "shore power" interface (like on a boat) and you can take advantage of other sources of Ac electricity. This allows you to run a generator part time, storing the energy you aren't using so that you have shorter run time, less noise, less emission, and less fuel use.
Where there is sun, there is weather. This chassis used special treatments and high grade stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements, including salt near coastal environments. The seamless welded chassis provides durability and eliminates joints that are the usual source of weakness and corrosion.
Click below to learn more about our manufacturing partner.
The panels have a useful life of around 20 years. Battery life is typically 5 - 10 years, depending on how many deep cycles they experience, and can be replaced when necessary. Which means that the unit will deliver many years of electricity to meet you power needs.